Champions League 2014/15

DFF

Diego Costa is a disgrace.How is he still on? Not one official saw that?

I would assume the goal line assistant must have. But they have about as much authority as the ball boys.

I'm pretty sure Diego Costa is like the living embodiment of a bunch of wrestling heel tropes except he plays real sports and not pretendy fun time sports. It's impressive.

I'm pretty sure Diego Costa is like the living embodiment of a bunch of wrestling heel tropes except he plays real sports and not pretendy fun time sports. It's impressive.

Can't wait for him to cut a promo at an away game about how bad the local teams are.

There's still 20 mins or so for PSG to salvage this a second time, but I agree, I don't know what the hell Silva was thinking there. Is it possible to have both these teams lose and give a bye to whoever would face them in the next round like they did at Wrestlemania 4 <_<