WWE Supercard

Nikki

3 hours ago, Katsuya loves Oslo said:

@Pooker and @Jericode, if either of you can throw some more points on the TBG, we're only like 50 points ahead and don't want it to turn on us like it did a couple weeks back <_< 

Hopefully we can pull this one off. It's gonna be a close one.

19 hours ago, BuddyAwesome said:

Got 33 HHH as my prize. 

Good timing since he's the team 33 prize this week.

13 hours ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

Does that reset ads thing still work? I've tried it a few times and not getting anymore ads, maybe I'm missing something?

Are you force closing the app before you do it? I've also seen at times needing to wait for the next bout to load up so could get the ad bouts again at times

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Good timing since he's the team 33 prize this week.

Are you force closing the app before you do it? I've also seen at times needing to wait for the next bout to load up so could get the ad bouts again at times

Cheers, that got it. Was just clearing it from recent apps, force closing seemed to do the trick. Should be able to get my 2nd Bliss in time now. 

Also, TBG talk, I got some real junk. 

• Like 1

Have been asked to post here by Deathlok, as he was hospitalised while at work last night and is unable to play. I have played a few games on his behalf but don't know what I'm doing and lost, he asked me to let you all know why he didn't contribute, Death's fiancé.

1 hour ago, Deathlok190 said:

Have been asked to post here by Deathlok, as he was hospitalised while at work last night and is unable to play. I have played a few games on his behalf but don't know what I'm doing and lost, he asked me to let you all know why he didn't contribute, Death's fiancé.

Tell him to take care of himself. This is just a video game, not that important! 

After we got WM33 HHH this morning I went looking for something to train him up with. I was looking at all my Ultimate singles and was like "I hate to use those, I could still pair them." Then I saw my Ultimate Fusion Cesaro and was like "I never use the fucking Fusion Chamber anymore, I'll train Trips with this!" and I did......

As we all should remember by now, this Fucking Game Hates Me!!!!

So of course, Wrestlemania 33 Fusions are dropping in the new update tomorrow.

You guys enjoy them, I'll have one next month.

• Like 1

Ugh. Pulled Elite Rollins from the TBG win this morning, which is good but another non-pro Elite. Then had enough to buy another WM33 single.

Mickie James <_< which is great in the sense that I have two WM33 females now (and they go together), but is also really annoying because a male would have pushed me into Ultimate on RD, which would have been a huge help.

I lucked out with the login reward the other day, and the Battleground reward. Got EL Itami for the former, and then a few hours ago I pulled another EL Itami as the prize for TBG.