WWE Supercard

Nikki

Got an Ultimate DDP for the log in bonus. Got 3 days left until my first WM33 fusion finishes. Also got a HD Charlotte from the log in bonus, which is awesome cause I accidently put my fourth best diva into the fusion chamber last week.

I have my second WM33 fusion cooking, managed to grind out the WM33 Triple H in RTG which I am now playing the bouts on to pro it as quickly as possible.

Once fully bouted he will become my third WM33 tier pro and push me closer to moving straight into the new tier when it arrives.

Welp, it too me like 5/600 credits on this one in addition to the 200 on the RD but I got the second Mae Young. First ever event pro, but not looking forward to doing it again in the future. At least it should theoritcally be easier next time since I'll have her pro'd, along with Trips and whoever else I might get in the meantime. It's just the length of RTG more than anything. I managed to get to like 100 on her fine, up to 190 by selectively picking +5's and then everything after was relatively easy +3's by picking people with sub 10k games.

Roll on Team RD eh?

Oh, and my HoF card was HD Jake so not much use there. The most I was really hoping for was someone who I could use as card art on other tiers, if such a thing exists. It's funny how like everyone has a HoF avatar now since day 28 rolled around...

I used the 200 credits from the last log in and bought another 200 to get HHH for a pro. It will actually be my second H pro to go along with a second Shamrock Pro I'm working on. Also slowly but surely working on a Sami pro. Will have 11 when I'm finished. This is getting a little crazy :lol: 

Entered what was either my first or second WM KotR, managed to finish runner up and got Finn Balor so that's another pro! Hoping the Hitmen, despite our recent losses, can get Jericho to make another.

Speaking of Finn, I'd like to show my appreciation for his Summerslam card art. So good, especially on the 33 card.

My first WM 33 fusion card finished last night.

It's Nia Jax.

Yay.

EDIT: Training up Nia did push me into Ultimate tier, which is awesome. My freebie Ultimate card? Alexa Bliss. This game loves to give me females.

One of the newcomers on the Hitmen was shouting at us in the chat to start a TBG. He the managed a total of 5 charges across all of his cards. Then he was trying to psych out the other team in the TBG chat by saying we're WM++ and our entire team was maxed out.

Ah, the joy of randoms...

EDIT: Just got a 33 NAomi off the board, neat.