Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Benteke and Delph gone?

I'm done.  What's the fucking point any more seriously?  Unless you're Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd or Chelsea, you really are just making up the numbers in this league.

:rolleyes:

• Like 8

Well we've also signed Idrissa Gueye who we thought was the replacement for Delph until he extended his Villa stay by a week. But we've also been linked with Sergi Darder in midfield. Fuck knows about strikers though. 

Mitrovic is supposedly having his medical at Newcastle. I know nothing at all about him, though that's not saying much.

He's a good striker, with the potential to be great. People think he's complacent but he always works hard on the field. Has a Balotelli vibe about him, when he's on his day he's unstoppable. Sky compares him to Robert Lewandowski, which can also be valid.

I haven't seen him play, but as people said he's good on FM! 

In all honestly, he's 20, highly rated and is an excellent size. Apparently he's a bit of a knob but he could be a great signing from what I've read. The amount of comments I've read about go for Tielemans next is hilarious, as if any of them have actually seen the lad play.