Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

He probably convinced him by saying "they pay loads, and you don't even have to play!"

'Man City was great for me. I got £50k a week and weekends off and then they sent on a free year long sabbatical in Italy'.

Liverpool pulling tight-arse FM transfer tactics.

Like every real transfer ever, then?

Not really. If you try to pay in installments on FM, it doesn't trigger the release clause. :shifty:

KDB is now refusing to comment on anything City related it seems. Hopefully that's a good sign, unlike when Dzeko advised him to stay at Wolfsburg.

Dzeko can fuck right off.

... you don't want KDB?

Quite the opposite! I always thought when agents told their players to keep quiet, it meant that something was close to happening. 

But Dzeko can fuck right off.

Andy Carroll was in the right place at the right time when Liverpool were desperate to bring in a striker in the hours before the transfer window ended, having just sold Torres to Chelsea. If the same circumstances had arisen in other years, they'd have probably paid enormous sums of money for Danny Cadamarteri or Michael Ricketts. Desperate teams with plenty of money to spend are wonderful things for clubs with young British players.

Blanc has confirmed that Stambouli will join PSG today from us. Fee believed to be €8-9 mil. He never really got a fair run with us, always thought he looked quite good when he played, but can't imagine he's going to get much game time at PSG. That's now 4 central midfielders we've sold, without bringing any others in. 

• Admin

Well, Alli and I suppose Pritchard. 

Man Utd are hoping to complete the signing of Sergio Romero on a free transfer. Van Gaal has also confirmed that Wayne Rooney will be his main striker this season and Hernandez will be given another chance to prove himself. 

Newcastle are hoping that they can sign Congolese defender Charles Mbemba from Anderlecht as well as Mitrovic.

Really happy that Chicharito is being given a chance. Providing we qualify for the CL, he'll get plenty of games this season. 

Can't argue with the Romero signing. Hope he is just a back up to De Gea and not his replacement though. 

Lindegaard has the best job. He gets paid a large amount of money a week to do fuck all. He's living the life. 

• Like 3

Ah, and here I was thinking my Chicharito shirt would remain locked away for ever <3 .

I've maintained for a while that I'm not sure we need a forward. Depay can play there in Rooney's absence and I'd like to see Wilson given more of a chance too. It may backfire on us, but I was never keen on the idea of blowing £40m+ on the likes of Benzema and Cavani.

Well, Alli and I suppose Pritchard. 

Man Utd are hoping to complete the signing of Sergio Romero on a free transfer. Van Gaal has also confirmed that Wayne Rooney will be his main striker this season and Hernandez will be given another chance to prove himself. 

Newcastle are hoping that they can sign Congolese defender Charles Mbemba from Anderlecht as well as Mitrovic.

He's already been pictured at Newcastle, supposedly had a medical yesterday. The deal will be announced in a few hours.