Tennis!

sahyder1

This NBC broadcast is getting to be unbearable. McEnroe and Ted Robinson have spent almost 4 hours fellating Roddick nonstop. If you didn't know the score you would think he's winning handily, or that he should have won the match hours ago because he had 4 set points in the second. I could understand if this was PATRICK McEnroe who has a mancrush on Andy, but I expected better from John.

This NBC broadcast is getting to be unbearable. McEnroe and Ted Robinson have spent almost 4 hours fellating Roddick nonstop. If you didn't know the score you would think he's winning handily, or that he should have won the match hours ago because he had 4 set points in the second. I could understand if this was PATRICK McEnroe who has a mancrush on Andy, but I expected better from John.

Better than the broadcasters over here who are constantly up Federer's ass and make an excuse anytime he loses a point or a game, so we haven't got it much better :P

This final set has been immense, I can barely watch it. I'm just praying Roddick can somehow snatch this.

This match was unreal. A fitting sequel after last year. Roddick is going to think about losing that 2nd set tiebreak for the rest of his career. Whenever you get an inch from Roger you have to take a mile.

Both guys deserve a standing ovation.

EDIT - And the first commercial aired after the match ends is a Nike ad congratulating Roger on his 15th Slam. And the second one is also a congratulations from Netjets.

Edited by damshow

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Roddick played the fucking game of his life.

I'd be rooting for him if he was playing against anyone other than Federer.

Incredible match. An incredible match.

Wimbledon, where it all began.

Federer should take that trophy home for getting #15 :shifty:

Edited by maninblack

A year ago people were kicking dirt on Federer's career and he's only won 3 Slams since then. There's a very legit shot at him finally completing a Roger Slam if he pulls off the US Open later this summer. On top of breaking the record, he's back to # 1 in the World.

I feel bad for Andy because he played the match of his life and still lost.

His, way to hot, GF looks like no sex for you tonight. That looked different during the game. To bad for him i guss. >_>

Fuck, after that performance she should get on top and do all the work...for atleast a week.