Tennis!

sahyder1

His incident with the chair ump went something like...

Match point for Roddick, Bellucci's shot called out.

Ump: Bellucci is challenging the call etc.

Ball is in, ump gives point (rightly so) to Bellucci

AR: That was out, I saw it with my own eyes! I could've got there anyway. It's not your job to say if I could get it or not (Which is incorrect, that was exactly the umpire's job in this situation)

Something similar happens for the next point too.

Roddick then finishes the match with an ace.

AR: How about that? Was that one in?

Refuses to shake hands with ump after match, and goes on an f-laced tirade, telling umpire to "use your f'n eyes"

So yes, I have good reason to think so.

• 3 months later...

Huzzah! Anna Kournikova and Martina Hingis are returning to play doubles in the Veterans tournament at Wimbledon (veteran?! Hingis is the same age as me! Ugh!) They won titles together as a very decent tag pairing back in't'day.

No doubt that means that there will be more of this:

_47778785_kh466.jpg

Anna_Kournikova_Martina_Hingis_02.jpg

• Like 1

Ten? Martina Hingis is a foxy lady and has the personality of Dennis Rodman on the court. She's pretty much the sexiest thing ever. I was done in 3.

Anna was totally the man in that relationship.

Lies. Look at those pictures, they all have one thing in common: Anna is puckered up and eyes closed, leaning in for a loving kiss, and Hingis is giggly, smiley, and not reciprocating whatsoever. Anna is totally the needy chick in that one.

Also, just to further prove that Hingis was the man: Look at their records. Notice a pattern? Hingis beat Kournakova often. -_-

Also, just to further prove that Hingis was the man: Look at their records. Notice a pattern? Hingis beat Kournakova often. -_-

But AK always came back for more...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

So the grandest tennis tournament of all time begins in just over two weeks - I for one can't wait.

Will Federer dominate once again? Or can Nadal topple him once more. Or will Andy Murray finally fulfill his potential? Roddick? Djokovic? You just never know with Wimbledon.

And in the women's side, which Williams sister will win? Or can Aussie Sam Stosur redeem herself from her French Open final defeat?

Robin Soderling for Wimbledon. ¬_¬

Also, it must fucking suck to be Roger Federer. What was he, two weeks short of the record for longest continuous reign as World #1? Really didn't want Nadal to win that. :(

Federer holds the consecutive streak with 237 weeks (77 more than Connors with 160 at #2). He is currently one week short of the total weeks record held by Sampras (285).