Tennis!

sahyder1

Really needs to win this game on his serve and then break Nadals serve. Going to 5-2 down in this set won't help at all.

Nadal is playing exceptionally well at the moment but Murray just isn't showing any fire! He needs to start holding serve firstly and then maybe he'll have a chance in this fourth set.

Kvitova looks in theory like she's got this one, but I'm never going to rule Sharapova out. All she needs to do is hold serve now and she's a deserved champion. Like I said earlier on in the thread, she's easily been the most improved player of this season.

At the minute my favourite player since Coria retired is Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. And that's despite the fact I endured ESPN calling him "Jo-Willy" for the whole fortnight. He plays the game in an engaging manner, wins the crowd over, goes for the big shots but still plays relatively consistent (whereas Gonzo just charges round everything and spanks a forehand) and was more of a home favourite in his semi final than Murray managed in his. He just gets the crowd going and just seems impossible to dislike. Support Tsonga, reasonable expectations of him doing well in most tournaments too - unlike Gonzalez.