Tennis!

sahyder1

Isner wins in good weather, but now the announcers are acting like he's a threat to win the title because he won 3 tiebreaks. I wouldn't be shocked if Murray whooped him in straight sets, a day before Murray gets whooped by Nadal in straight sets.

So far, so good. Isner looks gassed and he's only down a set and a break. I hope my Murray/Nadal prediction is incorrect though because I can't stand Rafa.

I've told you, Murray's winning the whole thing.

I sorta saw this with Murray/Isner. A close first set and then Murray would turn the screw and look more comfortable as he progresses. People will have written him off after the Haase scare but Murray is looking solid, unfortunately that's all he ever seems to be. And when he gets to the bigger boys or someone on a hot streak eg Berdych, Del Potro, Tsonga, that's when he becomes unstuck.

Federer takes the first set against Djoko 6-7 (7-9) and he's 1-2 in the second after just breaking Djoko. I think I'll settle in for an evening of tennis now the footy has finished.

Federer takes the second set too 4-6.

Edited by Starvinho

Remember when the US Open crowd used to hate Djokovic? Yes, they are mostly pro-Federer but this has been one fun crowd. Heck of a match. Soak this in if you are a tennis fan. When again will be we get 3 guys dominate the sport like the way Federer, Nadal and Djokovic have done.

Remember when the US Open crowd used to hate Djokovic? Yes, they are mostly pro-Federer but this has been one fun crowd. Heck of a match. Soak this in if you are a tennis fan. When again will be we get 3 guys dominate the sport like the way Federer, Nadal and Djokovic have done.

To be fair, Djokovic brought that on himself with all the fake injury timeouts whenever he was losing. I know he used to have breathing problems, but the guy used to milk timeouts for all they were worth. As soon as he stopped trying to play games, the crowd stopped hating on him. He'll never be as popular as Federer, but odds are that no one will ever be able to garner that kind of support ever again.

To be fair, Djokovic brought that on himself with all the fake injury timeouts whenever he was losing. I know he used to have breathing problems, but the guy used to milk timeouts for all they were worth. As soon as he stopped trying to play games, the crowd stopped hating on him. He'll never be as popular as Federer, but odds are that no one will ever be able to garner that kind of support ever again.

This is the best decision he ever made. This was the night that changed it for him.