Euro 2016

Lineker

1 minute ago, Jericode said:

I'm surprised they've managed to keep him this long. I know Arsenal have sniffed around him a bit.

Yeah, and I remember people saying that he wasn't all that good. 

I think at 31 it's unlikely that he'll be going anywhere. I know defenders can go on longer but if you're captain and first name on the sheet why would you risk it all. With all the money about these days in the premier league it's not like he can't get a big deal at Swansea either. 

36 minutes ago, Liam said:

Because he isn't as good as the other players.

would have him in over Witsel any day 

and, I say this any without bias, I would probably say Dembele is better than Messi

so I think Belgium should find space for him

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 1

Just now, Baddar said:

They're going on about England at half time during one of the games of the tournament - I haven't looked, but I imagine my Facebook feed is on fire about now.

Shearer was basically saying all these Wales players have come from the same academies as the English players, so that isn't the problem.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

would have him in over Witsel any day 

and, I say this any without bias, I would probably say Dembele is better than Messi

so I think Belgium should find space for him

In international football? Yes. But that is because Messi is retired >_>

This has to be the best match I've seen this tournament. The Welsh are playing exceptionally well too.

In the surprise of the match Fellaini has been booked.