Euro 2016

Lineker

The best thing for me was the way they played, beautiful passing of the ball and working it patiently before creating chances, it was a truly special match to watch. You have to fancy them against a lacklustre Portugal team. 

1 minute ago, Sam said:

The best thing for me was the way they played, beautiful passing of the ball and working it patiently before creating chances, it was a truly special match to watch. You have to fancy them against a lacklustre Portugal team. 

Got to keep grounded. Ramsey will be a massive miss. But certainly no reason to fear Portugal. They are less of a threat going forward than Belgium, I'd say.

8 minutes ago, Superintendent Chris2K said:

I'm sure a lot of the build-up to the semi final will be Bale vs. Ronaldo, but the quarter finals have proven the difference between them. Bale plays for his country, Ronaldo plays for himself.

You're actually obsessed. Wales win against a massively talented Belgium side, but you've got to bring it back to Ronaldo.

We get it, he's Stalin-Hitler.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lars Mulder said:

13532957_1245901915443359_76008010460057

I didn't realise Michael Cera was Welsh.

Brilliant performance by Wales, terrific from back to front. They deserve it, and this disproves SO many theories about why England suck considering the entire team bar Bale and the sub keeper play in England. Awesome.

13 hours ago, Lineker said:

I'm assuming that photographer was taking some sort of 360 degree photo. 

Also worth noting that Del Bosque has left the Spain job. End of an era. 

He seemed to be wearing the same kinda tracksuit as some of the coaches, so probably just a coach with a camera.