Euro 2016

Lineker

Gutted. Completely lacked the flowing football of the Russia and Belgium games.

Doesn't matter though, the team reached the semi-finals and blew my expectations out of the water. Nobody can say Wales got this far on luck, or that Wales are a one man team. Props to Portugal...hope Germany smash them :shifty:

My highlight of the entire tournament is Ashley Williams scoring that header. He didn't even pretend to be composed when he nodded that in, I fucking love that. Nothing will ever top that "HOLY SHIT I JUST SCORED A GOAL, I'M A DEFENDER THIS NEVER HAPPENS" look on his face. I only ever scored one goal in my long, distinguished 5-a-side career and I celebrated that goal like I just won the World Cup.

• Like 1

Really? He's defending a corner with his hand in the air, and he's not even got the 'need arms to jump excuse' as he's barely even jumping. Rio's dead right, he's lost his man and is trying to put him off with an arm, blatant pen for me.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Colly said:

Really? He's defending a corner with his hand in the air, and he's not even got the 'need arms to jump excuse' as he's barely even jumping. Rio's dead right, he's lost his man and is trying to put him off with an arm, blatant pen for me.

Yeah, I'm shocked to see people disagreeing with that decision.

• Like 2

I think I'm going to pretend this tournament ended last friday, and that Wales v Belgium was the final.

Of all the realistic contenders to win, I think France and Portugal are clear and away my least favourite teams. Blech.