Euro 2016

Lineker

It's not even a boo Ronaldo thing. Portugal are only here because of a shitty 3rd place rule, they've been shite all tournament and as pointed out only beat Wales in 90 minutes.  

• Like 3

Pepe has now won the Champions League and Euro 2016, if you needed a reminder of how catastrophically awful this year has been on every possible front.

Honest opinion. This tournament has been mostly shite apart from a few odd matches/moments. 

Shit number of teams, shit rule of 3rd going through, and some boring/negative performances. 

Wales and Iceland were the highlights for me. There were only a few top quality matches, France/Germany and Wales/Belgium will be the games I'll remember from this tournament. Well Iceland/England too but that's for all the wrong reasons.

Wales v Belgium was great, but don't forget Portugal v Hungary, which was arguably the game of the tournament. It wasn't like every game was full of goals, but I was more into the matches that were 0-0 with 10mins to go than the 3-0 with a half still to play games.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Wales v Belgium was great, but don't forget Portugal v Hungary, which was arguably the game of the tournament. It wasn'tl like every game was full of goals, but I was more into the matches that were 0-0 with 10mins to go than the 3-0 with a half still to play games.

That game was the exception to a dull tournament. Bloody good game that. 

At least we saw a few blinding goals.