Summer Transfer Window Thread 2016

Lineker

Just now, Jimmy said:

He'll also somehow get an England cap before Mark Noble :shifty: 

I'm in line for an England cap. As long as I'm near the touchline when Rashford throws it into the crowd, but I reckon his sixth form might want it back. 

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Cuts me deep, does that :(

Saying that, jokes on England on a day where Wilshere and Henderson stink up the midfield for us.

It's better for Mark Noble. He doesn't have to get tainted with the stain of being an England international. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Adam said:

Cuts me deep, does that :(

Saying that, jokes on England on a day where Wilshere and Henderson stink up the midfield for us.

It's almost like Roy shouldn't have picked two players who spent the majority of last season injured. :shifty:

• Like 1

• Admin

Watford, whose owners the Pozzo family also have a controlling stake in Italian side Udinese having sold their interest in La Liga team Granada last week, are reported to be close to completing a deal for Nigerian forward Isaac Success from the latter while Manchester City midfielder Seko Fofana is set to move to the former for £3m. The French midfielder, 21, has only one year of his contract at the Etihad Stadium remaining and is expected to spend an year in Italy with a view to joining Watford next season.

Guardian are reporting that Man City have met Nolito's release clause of €18m and have agreed personal terms over a three-year contract with an option of a one-year extension worth around €4m a season.

Real Madrid have confirmed that they will exercise their buy-back clause for striker Álvaro Morata, with the European champions set to pay €30m (£23m) for the player they sold to Juventus in 2014 for €20m.