Summer Transfer Window Thread 2016

Lineker

• Admin

Yeah I saw that he is expected to earn £34m over the next two-and-a-half years. Bonkers.

Real Madrid have decided that Chelsea and Man Utd target Alvaro Morata is not for sale this summer, reports AS. Real activated their buyback clause to re-sign the Spain striker from Juventus last month.

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I don't get why Real would be in business to sell him anyway. He could stay there for years and do really well.

I guess it's the other forward players they have and finding a balance, Benzema is only 28 and they still have Bale and Ronaldo

S'pose. It's strange to think he's only 28. Feels like he's been around forever.

Talking of ages, United put a fb post up yesterday wishing Luke Shaw a happy 21st. Feels like he's been around forever now, when in reality, it's far from it. He's going to feel like a new signing for us.

5 minutes ago, Baddar said:

S'pose. It's strange to think he's only 28. Feels like he's been around forever.

Talking of ages, United put a fb post up yesterday wishing Luke Shaw a happy 21st. Feels like he's been around forever now, when in reality, it's far from it. He's going to feel like a new signing for us.

he SHAW is

:w00t: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

I don't get why Real would be in business to sell him anyway. He could stay there for years and do really well.

The rumour at the time of signing him was that they were activating their buyback to sell him on for a tidy profit.

• Admin

Vincent Janssen will become a Spurs player later today in a £18.6m deal which could see him at White Hart Lane until 2022, according to Sky sources.

We understand the 22-year-old Netherlands international has agreed a four-year contract with an option for two more years after completing his medical yesterday and will earn between £8.5 and £12.5m in four years.

During negotiations for the player, the fall in the rate of Sterling to the Euro means Spurs have had to pay more than £1.5m more than if the deal had been agreed three weeks ago.

Sodding Farage. Sodding Gove. Sodding Boris.

• Like 4