Summer Transfer Window Thread 2016

Lineker

You know the ol' "No way is Blankity Blank worth ?x Alan Shearer" debate? I found that the Bank of England have an interest calculator on their website. Going off of the fee quoted on Transfermarkt, 1 Alan Shearer in today's money is 30.2million, which makes Kante worth a little over 1 Alan Shearer. Do with that information what you will. :shifty: 

6 minutes ago, Troy Saint said:

You know the ol' "No way is Blankity Blank worth ?x Alan Shearer" debate? I found that the Bank of England have an interest calculator on their website. Going off of the fee quoted on Transfermarkt, 1 Alan Shearer in today's money is 30.2million, which makes Kante worth a little over 1 Alan Shearer. Do with that information what you will. :shifty: 

But Kante won't bang in 300 goals a season and Shearer can't defend for shit, unless an elbow is considered defence. Well, by me it is. 

2 minutes ago, MDK said:

But Kante won't bang in 300 goals a season and Shearer can't defend for shit, unless an elbow is considered defence. Well, by me it is. 

It's considered defence if the other bloke started it.

• Like 1

You can get away with anything in Sunday League, especially considering the refs don't normally move anywhere except within the centre circle. <_<

• Like 1