WWE 2K17

Hellraiser

Also the button mashing submission system is fucked. I had barely any damage and my opponent couldn't be more damaged if I tried, yet he locks in a submission and has a huge advantage and I just beat it. It might just be because I'm rubbish but I honestly don't think it is.

The announcing is the worst it's ever been.

The ring introductions are a mess. Lillian Garcia hardly seems to announce the match correctly, it just seems to be utterly random. 

Complete negligence really, which is why I feel this game is half finished. For £40, I expect a game that's not got so many obvious and glaring glitches etc. It's really basic stuff as well.

I downloaded an alternate attire for AJ Styles with a hood, and now it never comes down in his entrance. I mean, come on!

glad I didn't pre-order then.

Oh well, I always have Fire Pro :D

1 minute ago, Nerf said:

Care to elaborate? My girlfriend ordered this as a surprise so it's coming tomorrow and I couldn't be less enthused, which makes me feel bad.

Everything just seems really non responsive like I have to push every button twice. It's kinda ugly looking to me. The commentary is dreadful and I am trying to slog through it but so far the career mode makes no sense. Here have a match with your training partner. Oh you lost? Well I'm curious how you would do against Samoa Joe! Well how the fuck do you think I will do against Samoa Joe? Pretty fucking bad Albert! Oh and they do that thing where the trainer is constantly yelling at you during the match and making fun of how bad you are doing. I hated that when it was Demott

Oh and now I just learned that the submission system is bullshit too

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

Everything just seems really non responsive like I have to push every button twice. It's kinda ugly looking to me. The commentary is dreadful and I am trying to slog through it but so far the career mode makes no sense. Here have a match with your training partner. Oh you lost? Well I'm curious how you would do against Samoa Joe! Well how the fuck do you think I will do against Samoa Joe? Pretty fucking bad Albert! Oh and they do that thing where the trainer is constantly yelling at you during the match and making fun of how bad you are doing. I hated that when it was Demott

Oh and now I just learned that the submission system is bullshit too

I agree on the unresponsive buttons.

Even pausing the game seems to take two attempts. Shambolic.

The crowd are also terrible. During Bayley's entrance for example, you can barely hear them.

The framerate with more then 4 characters is absolutely unacceptable.

And don't get me started on the lighting on the daytime Wrestlemania 31 arena. Everyone's hair seems to turn uber blonde and shiny.

So I have a match in Universe Mode, 'Sheamus vs. Error Roster'... or, as it shows on the match card 'Sheamus Error Roster Vs.'.

It shows it as 'Sheamus vs. ???' on the loading screen so maybe it's a storyline thing and it's a mystery opponent???

Seems like it was a mystery opponent... because Roman Reigns came out, although he's not on the brand so I dunno. Could've presented that fact better, though, really.

This game just seems unfinished. It's fun, but I've found so many bugs and I haven't even had it for a day yet.

• Like 2

Oh, and is there a way you can stop Lillian Garcia yelling on the match select screen? As it's incredibly irritating. Same with previewing match select screens in creation modes, you get Cole etc talking every time you preview it and they just go on and on. 

Fucking broken game.

On a positive note, the new roll out feature in multi man matches is excellent.

I'm trying to save up money so I didn't pre-order this year, I was going to wait until it was cheaper, and from what I saw I just wasn't excited about it, at all. I don't care much for the Universe mode or the career mode, I spent most of my time in the Showcase, and when they removed that my interest went way down, and holy hell, seems like I was lucky for once.

Eh, I dunno. The game itself is fun, I feel that this is the first time in a while that I'm actually enjoying matches, it's just that the game in general is rather buggy. I honestly still think it's worth a purchase at some point, just hopefully they'll iron out the issues in the near future.