WWE 2K17

Hellraiser

2 hours ago, Srar Humbug said:

Is it possible there is a bug in my game? I am doing career and have won every match for 2 months and still haven't gone up in the rankings

That's a pretty accurate rendition of being a WWE midcarder.

I had the same issue - from what I can gather, it's about more than winning matches; try and put on more five star matches, cut good promos on your rivals whenever the opportunity presents itself, and that seems to work, but it's still a slog.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skummy said:

That's a pretty accurate rendition of being a WWE midcarder.

I had the same issue - from what I can gather, it's about more than winning matches; try and put on more five star matches, cut good promos on your rivals whenever the opportunity presents itself, and that seems to work, but it's still a slog.

This helped! Plus I managed to get a good string of Authority challenges. Not sure if that helped. It took nearly 3 months but I rose from 10 to 9! :P 

• Like 1

I've downloaded all of the remaining main roster wrestlers that weren't in the game and all of the main roster cruiserweights as well.  Now I'm rounding out the NXT roster before I start Universe.

Right now I'm just playing random no DQ/Falls Count Anywhere matches with high momentum so I can unlock the people I need to to download the CAWs I want.

In doing this I may or may not have been continually beating the piss out of Enzo Amore with everybody from Brock Lesnar to Breezango to, of course, Rusev.

8 hours ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

I've downloaded all of the remaining main roster wrestlers that weren't in the game and all of the main roster cruiserweights as well.  Now I'm rounding out the NXT roster before I start Universe.

Right now I'm just playing random no DQ/Falls Count Anywhere matches with high momentum so I can unlock the people I need to to download the CAWs I want.

In doing this I may or may not have been continually beating the piss out of Enzo Amore with everybody from Brock Lesnar to Breezango to, of course, Rusev.

Quickest way to earn VC in my experience is a Backstage Brawl set to Easy difficulty. Just wail on Bo Dallas with Brock Lesnar with weapons until you get your finisher and knock him out, then just 'Rematch' straight away. Can easily earn like 9,000 VC in ten minutes.

• Like 2

Why don't they let you import the gear of a CAW to a regular worker in the game? There are some incredible Zigglers and AJ Styles in community creations with updated attires, but I'd much rather use the real workers than the CAWs. when you import, none of the logos or designs come with them.

8 minutes ago, Srar Humbug said:

This game makes no fucking sense. I won a match against Rollins but then lost 5 points in my rivalry with Roman even though Roman had nothing to do with the match at all

You looked strong, which doesn't make Roman look strong.  Points off.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, iDOL said:

Why don't they let you import the gear of a CAW to a regular worker in the game? There are some incredible Zigglers and AJ Styles in community creations with updated attires, but I'd much rather use the real workers than the CAWs. when you import, none of the logos or designs come with them.

Assuming it's custom attire but using the default models of Ziggler/Styles etc just go to edit that created superstar and in their information tab set it as an alternate attire. Then it'll come up as just that when you select them before a match rather than them being listed as a separate custom guy.

Bought it, been it's been trying to download a 10GB update since 3:30.  It got 5GB complete and shit the bed entirely, with estimate time going from an already ridiculous 30 minutes to 60.

3 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

Assuming it's custom attire but using the default models of Ziggler/Styles etc just go to edit that created superstar and in their information tab set it as an alternate attire. Then it'll come up as just that when you select them before a match rather than them being listed as a separate custom guy.

I love you!

can the downloaded CAWs be deleted after setting the attire?

Just now, iDOL said:

I love you!

can the downloaded CAWs be deleted after setting the attire?

I'm guessing now, alt attires, even one you edit yourself use up a CAW spot.

Yeah, alt attires will always use a CAW spot.  Was a huge issue when 2k15 only allowed 25 spots.  Now with 100 spots to play with it's not so bad, I don't really care if people wear the same attire every night as long as there wasn't a change in real life.  So far I've only downloaded an updated Orton (with the vest and black Wyatt attire), Ziggler, and Usos.

Speaking of Ziggler, I just was testing out his new attire and realized the Universal Championship I'd downloaded is glitched.  Dolph Ziggler enters with it no matter what and is announced as champion even though Owens is the champion in my game.  I did a quick Google search and found this is a common trend.  I'm guessing whoever made the title had Dolph as the champion when he uploaded it.  I'll just need to delete it and create it myself, which I could've easily done anyway if I weren't lazy.

On 12/9/2016 at 23:54, Arjen Robben said:

It feels like they put so much work in to Nakamura, like there's about 10 moves which are basically animated completely for him specifically. Four different Kinshasa's, his apron knee drop, barricade running knee, his knee to the midsection he does in the corner, his vibration stomp thing, his inverted powerslam, his repeated knee strikes to the head of his floored opponent, some of his strikes.

Examples of which I have cobbled together here.

Jesus, is that what the game actually looks and sounds like or is that a PC version on low graphics mode or something?

Maybe I've just been spoilt by NBA 2k17 and PC games but that looks (and sounds) really rough.

On the sound, I do think it sounds a bit weird in videos like that one where it's just taken directly from the playstation sharing option, feels like it strips some of the sound out or something, there's a way constant droning from the crowd in those clips that I don't really hear in the game itself.