WWE 2K17

Hellraiser

6 hours ago, Baddar said:

Yeah but they're also doing the whole "if you don't pre order or get this edition you won't get these guys..." so it's not like people are just rushing out to buy on day 1 in all cases.

Except, you can wait until the game is half price, buy the additional content, and still pay the same or less as you would have buying it at launch. Most games allow you to purchase that content after release.

• 1 month later...

It feels like they put so much work in to Nakamura, like there's about 10 moves which are basically animated completely for him specifically. Four different Kinshasa's, his apron knee drop, barricade running knee, his knee to the midsection he does in the corner, his vibration stomp thing, his inverted powerslam, his repeated knee strikes to the head of his floored opponent, some of his strikes.

Examples of which I have cobbled together here.

I just picked this up recently. Are Computer vs. Computer matches entertaining at all, or are they lacking a bit like other recent entries?

Either way, I've been enjoying playing matches though the lack of Haku makes me sad. I would take turns destroying Enzo with him, Vader, Bam Bam, Hall and Nash, etc. LOL

That's something I'd actually quite like to see in wrestling. We often hear commentators talk about how kicking out of pins uses valuable energy in a match, but it's something that's only ever anecdotal and that never makes its way into the progression of a match. Seeing a wrestler use their last ounce of strength to kick out of a pinfall attempt, only to succumb to a follow-up pin, could make for an interesting alternative take on the conventional match ending formula.

• Like 2

I think I recall the odd match back in t' day where it happened, usually on a B-show with a mid-carder vs local talent sort of thing.

I'm Pretty sure I recall Shane Douglas beating someone on one of WCW's shows by hooking both legs immediately after their opponent kicked out at 2.9 after not hooking a leg.

• 2 weeks later...