WWE 2K17

Hellraiser

3 hours ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

Everything just seems really non responsive like I have to push every button twice. It's kinda ugly looking to me. The commentary is dreadful and I am trying to slog through it but so far the career mode makes no sense. Here have a match with your training partner. Oh you lost? Well I'm curious how you would do against Samoa Joe! Well how the fuck do you think I will do against Samoa Joe? Pretty fucking bad Albert! Oh and they do that thing where the trainer is constantly yelling at you during the match and making fun of how bad you are doing. I hated that when it was Demott

Oh and now I just learned that the submission system is bullshit too

But the word going around is that the menus are nice?

• Like 3

2K have been pretty good at fixing bugs relatively quickly if I recall. THQ were awful and barely even acknowledged them. But then again I'm one of those guys who rarely ever notices glitches and bugs.

• Like 1

Played my first game in essentially the demo mode as it's still installing. AJ Styles vs Roman Reigns and I love that random exhibition matches now serve a purpose in getting VC. Also I have to say the game definitely feels different in a good way. The new taunt system is pretty cool as well. So far it's definitely a positive for me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TMM said:

Played my first game in essentially the demo mode as it's still installing. AJ Styles vs Roman Reigns and I love that random exhibition matches now serve a purpose in getting VC. Also I have to say the game definitely feels different in a good way. The new taunt system is pretty cool as well. So far it's definitely a positive for me.

Positively a piece of garbage :shifty: 

• Like 4

So I will never see the Heyman stuff will I? Instead of doing something fun I am stuck in a never ending feud with Zack Ryder. I assume you have to fill that whole fucking bar before the feud ends? Who thought up that shit? I don't think a game has ever pissed me off more than this. If I were rich I would buy 1000 copies just to destroy them

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TMM said:

Couldn't agree more. Having a blast, everything is lovely. Had a few glitches, but nothing since the patch installed. 

2 hours ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

So I will never see the Heyman stuff will I? Instead of doing something fun I am stuck in a never ending feud with Zack Ryder. I assume you have to fill that whole fucking bar before the feud ends? Who thought up that shit? I don't think a game has ever pissed me off more than this. If I were rich I would buy 1000 copies just to destroy them

Zack's probably holding out for the radio to tell him absolutely everything it knows before you can move on.

• Like 2

There seems to be an issue in universe mode when it comes to tag team matches, I've played two so far on my first show which was The New Age Outlaws and Golden Truth it would only let me control one guy throughout the match which seemed rather strange as in the edit menu it gave me the option to control both members. Then the second was a divas tag team match with Bayley and Sasha Banks vs The Bella Twins but it only gave me Bayley vs Nikki Bella with both corners having a vacant slot for the where the tag partner should have been,