WWE 2K17

Hellraiser

5 hours ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

Yeah, alt attires will always use a CAW spot.  Was a huge issue when 2k15 only allowed 25 spots.  Now with 100 spots to play with it's not so bad, I don't really care if people wear the same attire every night as long as there wasn't a change in real life.  So far I've only downloaded an updated Orton (with the vest and black Wyatt attire), Ziggler, and Usos.

Speaking of Ziggler, I just was testing out his new attire and realized the Universal Championship I'd downloaded is glitched.  Dolph Ziggler enters with it no matter what and is announced as champion even though Owens is the champion in my game.  I did a quick Google search and found this is a common trend.  I'm guessing whoever made the title had Dolph as the champion when he uploaded it.  I'll just need to delete it and create it myself, which I could've easily done anyway if I weren't lazy.

I think it's a problem with the latest patch. In my game, Chris Jericho keeps inexplicably entering wearing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship despite, y'know, not being champion.

This could just be my imagination, but I've been doing a ton of Rumbles lately and it seems like they've fixed the AI so that tag teams and stables don't fight each other unless they have to.

I'm in the middle of a CPU controlled all-SmackDown Rumble right now.  Jey Uso entered first and Jimmy entered fifth as the ring filled up.  Neither Uso ever touched each other, the ring got whittled down to just them and Luke Harper and they just both beat the crap out of Harper until someone else entered.

Then later on Orton and Rowan were the only two guys not paired off in a full ring, but rather than pair off like the CPU was doing other times in the match they started attacking other dudes and breaking up the other fights going on.  Alpha seemed to stay away from each other too.

If it's purely coincidence then my copy of the game just knows how to book.

• Like 3

I have Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation feuding with Shawn Michaels and D-X(well technically the official in-game feuds are split up but my head canon has it as one giant stable feud) and as a part of that, the main event of Raw was Bret vs Triple H. 

Fantastic match. As Bret I leapt off the top rope, only to be countered with a knee to the gut and a pedigree. Was practically all one fluid motion. I was lucky to be close to the ropes. We had a fun series of pin reversals at various points and neither of us could put the other away. Eventually got him to tap out to the sharpshooter. Honestly I now want to feud Bret and Trips just based off this match.

10 hours ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

This could just be my imagination, but I've been doing a ton of Rumbles lately and it seems like they've fixed the AI so that tag teams and stables don't fight each other unless they have to.

I'm in the middle of a CPU controlled all-SmackDown Rumble right now.  Jey Uso entered first and Jimmy entered fifth as the ring filled up.  Neither Uso ever touched each other, the ring got whittled down to just them and Luke Harper and they just both beat the crap out of Harper until someone else entered.

Then later on Orton and Rowan were the only two guys not paired off in a full ring, but rather than pair off like the CPU was doing other times in the match they started attacking other dudes and breaking up the other fights going on.  Alpha seemed to stay away from each other too.

If it's purely coincidence then my copy of the game just knows how to book.

I played a Rumble the other day and Jason Jordan was in the ring with a couple of others and then Chad Gable entered and immediately went straight to Jordan and ended up eliminating him, so for me it doesn’t happen.

Also, in the same Rumble, Dash Wilder entered and then for whatever reason he just floated about 15 feet above the ring, ended up sideways and then was forced out of the ring and dumped on the outside. I figured Shawn Michael’s former tag team partner God may have been in the match.

• Like 8

No idea if this is a known thing, or if it happens rarely or often or what, but I just had an exhibition match as Brock Lesnar in order to get one of the trophies and, after winning, The Undertaker appeared in the ring and tried to beat me up.