UEFA Europa League 2016/17

Lineker

Roy Keane has had his say on Mourinho's moaning comments about the fixtures:

"What he is talking about is utter nonsense.

"He is manager of one of the biggest clubs on the planet. They've had an easy ride in the cups, with a lot of home draws.

"Maybe the club's too big for him. I'm sick to death of him. Manchester United reserves could have won that game."

:lol:

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Deserved lead for United, I say.

33 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Kick off delayed at Lyon vs. Besiktas due to crowd disturbances. 

It was classified as a high risk match and for some reason they put the away fans in the top tier of the stand? Makes no sense. 

Play well in the first half, look like carving them up... therefore sit back and defend a 1-0 lead against Anderlecht. Illogical. Fellaini once again to blame for a goal. It's like groundhog day. 

We are far better to watch. I'd rather have chances and miss them than not create them at all.

You also have to remember that LVG let go of players that we could fucking well do with right about now.

We'll finish the job next week anyway.

13 hours ago, MDK said:

Have we forgot that this exists? 

Only when it's just Man Utd in it. 

At least a year ago today was the day that we beat Dortmund 4-3 at Anfield in one of the best and most emotional games of football I've ever been to. Good times! 

It's a shame the second half against Seville went the way it did because it'll always undermine the Dortmund game. And Sturridge's goal in the final.

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

What happened in the 2nd half?

(H)

Still unbeaten in Europe against you lot (H)