Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

• Admin

Sky sources understand Fulham forward Sone Aluko is due for a medical at Reading today after the clubs agreed a deal that could be worth up to £7.5m. Fulham signed Aluko on a free transfer last summer.

Preston’s highly sought-after striker Jordan Hugill has this morning put in a transfer request to the club, Sky Sports News understands. Last week, both Wolves and Reading had bids of around £8m rejected by Preston, with a host of other clubs known to be interested including Birmingham City. The 25-year-old signed from Port Vale in 2014, scoring 13 goals last season and has enjoyed an impressive start to the new campaign with three goals to date.

56 minutes ago, MDK said:

Why do they never go to a small club just for fun? I'd imagine Costa hating being at Orient but loving being able to score 10 goals every other match when he isn't sulking. We'd even let him wear an Atleti shirt while playing. Its non-league, rules are optional. 

He is going to a small club though... :shifty:

• Like 2

Suppose after the shite few days Arsenal have had, least they'll have the positive news that Gibbs isn't fucking off as well now...

27 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Suppose after the shite few days Arsenal have had, least they'll have the positive news that Gibbs isn't fucking off as well now...

Just so long as Andre Marriner isn't asked to identify Ox on his way out.

• Like 2

• Admin

From SSN: 

We understand Arsenal are interested in signing Jonny Evans from West Brom.

Sources have told us an enquiry has been made. However, sources close to Albion have told us they are unaware of any contact from Arsenal, who have not made a formal offer at this stage.

Evans, along with his Northern Ireland team mates, have been training at Manchester City's training centre this week before they fly to San Marino on Deadline Day. Michael O'Neill told Sky Sports News last week that he wouldn't stand in the way of Evans should he need to leave the camp to deal with transfer business. Naturally there's a willingness from NI to resolve it before the flight on Thursday, and one source has told us that the matter of his future could gather pace in the next 24 hours.

As we've been reporting in the last week or so, we're expecting City to return with an improved bid but will it meet West Brom's valuation?

I don't believe any transfer till I see the player in the shirt. This is why for me, Naby Keita won't be confirmed till next summer when he's at Melwood, leaning up against a wall.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

I don't believe any transfer till I see the player in the shirt. This is why for me, Naby Keita won't confirmed be confirmed till next summer when he's at Melwood, leaning up against a wall.

Don't be silly. He's signing for Newtownabbey Old Boys F.C. #NabyInNewtonabbey

8 minutes ago, Nerf said:

It's very, very possible that VVD is currently in Liverpool undergoing his medical.

He is in Toxteth Medical Center for a check up on his haemorrhoids.

• Haha 1