Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

34 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Crystal Palace have agreed a deal for Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho - worth an initial £20m, with add-ons lifting it to £30m. Liverpool could confirm the move today.

Sky are saying Liverpool have rejected a 3rd bid worth 25m.

4 hours ago, Phobolip Jeffries said:

Are there any more Hazard siblings to go to Chelsea?

Ethan Hazard is still at the youth academy of Tubize, a Belgian side all the Hazards played for. They say he's better than Eden was at his age (but they also said that about Thorgan and Kylian so...)

I mean I would have Chamberlain as a squad player as he could develop into the role that Lallana plays but not for 35/40mil. Maybe be just really wants a hug for Klopp

We should put a bid in for Barkley for a laugh. 

12 hours ago, MadJack said:

Ethan Hazard is still at the youth academy of Tubize, a Belgian side all the Hazards played for. They say he's better than Eden was at his age (but they also said that about Thorgan and Kylian so...)

According to (Eden) Hazard, their mum is the best footballer in the family. :shifty: 

And I can't help but be a little bit pleased that Everton rejected our Barkley bid.

Apparently Llorente for £15m is virtually done, though.

So right now, Arsenal and Southampton have players that want to move to Liverpool but the clubs dont want to sell to Liverpool. 

So apparently the Ox narrative now goes...

* Arsenal accept Chelsea bid of £40m
* Ox rejects it because he's holding out for Liverpool
* Arsenal reject Liverpool bid of £30m

I assume that a Liverpool bid of £40m is therefore imminent.

Lemar appears to be our main target and if we can't get him then we'll go after Chamberlain from the sounds of things. 

If we pay 40mil for him we've been well and truly mugged off but then again like fuck Arsenal are actually gonna spend that money.