Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

Doing the Twitter rounds is Diego Costa to Everton on loan till January, then he can sign for Atletico.

I have no idea why Sterling would want to join Arsenal.

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

File this one under "probably bollocks", but Divock Origi's father has apparently been saying that a move to Spurs is apparently a possibility for him.

I hear he has been looking at nail saloons and bedsits around the Harringay area.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Doing the Twitter rounds is Diego Costa to Everton on loan till January, then he can sign for Atletico.

Why do they never go to a small club just for fun? I'd imagine Costa hating being at Orient but loving being able to score 10 goals every other match when he isn't sulking. We'd even let him wear an Atleti shirt while playing. Its non-league, rules are optional. 

• Admin

Sky sources: Manchester City will make an offer for Alexis Sanchez this week.

We understand City are desperate to sign Sanchez from Arsenal before the window closes on Thursday.

One source has confirmed to us that City are willing to offer Raheem Sterling as part of the deal. However, another player who could be involved in a potential deal is Sergio Aguero – although City have made it clear that he is not for sale.

We are also told that Sanchez is unhappy at Arsenal and wants to leave. Arsenal’s position remains that he is happy and staying – even though he has less than a year left on his contract.

And then....

There's more on the Alexis Sanchez situation with TV 13 in Chile reporting that Sanchez has asked to leave the Chile training camp to “conduct personal business”.

28 minutes ago, Gazz said:

I have no idea why Sterling would want to join Arsenal.

There was talk even back when he was at Liverpool that at the end of the day, he always wanted to move back to London.

I have to say, while I have no idea why Diego would ever agree to spend four months in Liverpool, it would be fantastic to have him there. We saw at the weekend how much they need a competent striker, and he'll have the opportunity to score against our rivals. :pervert: 

19 minutes ago, MDK said:

Why do they never go to a small club just for fun? I'd imagine Costa hating being at Orient but loving being able to score 10 goals every other match when he isn't sulking. We'd even let him wear an Atleti shirt while playing. Its non-league, rules are optional. 

I would not be against this either.

• Admin

One we've missed out on: 

Lyon have completed the signing of Spain U19 midfielder Pape Cheikh Diop.

The 20-year-old, who had reportedly been on Tottenham's radar, joins Bruno Genesio's side from Celta Vigo for a reported fee of £9.3m, with a further 4m euros in add-ons.

Diop scored one goal in 22 La Liga outings for Celta Vigo, with 17 of those appearances coming as a substitute.

Lyon tweeted a picture of Diop wearing the club kit and announced a press conference for Tuesday afternoon.

Lyon chairman Jean-Michel Aulas told the club's official website: "We came to an agreement. He's a young player. We're making some high-end investments at the moment."

Diego Costa signs four month loan deal with the Lamb and Flag, Cobham who play in the Surrey Counties Sunday Morning Regional League Division Six. He'll be forming a formidable attacking partnership with 46 year old Terry 'The Brick' Richards, who has been sent off eight times in three games this season.

• Like 2