UEFA Europa League 2017/18

Lineker

In all seriousness, we’re going to be in for a really difficult two games. Definitely going to have to step up from how we played last night, none of this competely losing our shape randomly. 

I really wish Aubamayeng wasn’t cup-tied though. I know we knew it before he was signed, but still doesn’t make it any less shit. 

• Like 1

Atletico are beatable and are there for the taking. But I think Arsenal will need to step up and as you said be alert and concentrating over the 90 minutes for both games. 

You've shipped goals over multiple games in the Europa League and had some baffling moments in the league recently. Southampton are really poor this season yet Arsenal nearly snatched a draw out of the jaws of victory. 

It's weird cos apparently we're the top scorers in the Europa League, won the most games and had Elneny complete the most passes in a game so going by statistics you'd think we are the best team in the tournament. But we've been rotten at times.

1 hour ago, Kaney said:

It's weird cos apparently we're the top scorers in the Europa League, won the most games and had Elneny complete the most passes in a game so going by statistics you'd think we are the best team in the tournament. But we've been rotten at times.

I think it shows how shit the Eurovision Cup is.

• 2 weeks later...

We can score here as long as we keep calm. Definitely won't get as food a chance as this in Madrid.

How is Robbie Savage still allowed to speak?

"Nothing each is the worst possible scoreline for Arsenal to take to Madrid".

No it fucking well isn't you fucking idiot. Jesus.

19 minutes ago, MDK said:

YES.

Now, Arsenal, only score one more and don't let Atleti score one and I will share my winnings with you.

Oh dear. Dear oh dear oh dear. 

Arsenal being shambolic at the back and cocking up? Shock. 

• Sad 1