UEFA Europa League 2017/18

Lineker

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Oh good. That's fine then. 

Oh I'm not condoning it at all but its barely a punch. He should be banned and made to visit the police station. If a player did that it would be a red card and a three match ban.

I'm a bit worried he's had a breakdown. 

5 minutes ago, MDK said:

Oh I'm not condoning it at all but its barely a punch. He should be banned and made to visit the police station. If a player did that it would be a red card and a three match ban.

But players tend not to sprint towards a brawl with an infant under the other arm. :/

One thing I did appreciate during this whole ruckus was our young players, while they did dive in, were diving in with what looked like intent to break the whole thing up, especially Tom Davies who just looked like he was trying to stop his teammates getting hurt. Ashley Williams is a cock though.

• 2 weeks later...

In what is sure to end up as the answer to a trivia question in the future, Patrice Evra was sent off for Marseille before the game even started tonight. He tried to kick a fan in the head during the warm up...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gazz said:

In what is sure to end up as the answer to a trivia question in the future, Patrice Evra was sent off for Marseille before the game even started tonight. He tried to kick a fan in the head during the warm up...

Always a United player at heart clearly!

• 3 weeks later...

Everton are going to get relegated at this rate. What a fucking shambles.

Ashley Williams should never wear the shirt again, he is diabolical. What has happened? How did he become past it overnight? Awful. It's alright sticking the kids in but when they do come in they show up the senior players by being better than them, even when they make mistakes. Rooney is flattering to deceive but then again most of them are. The summer recruitment was a total mess, now the managerial search is too. Sack Steve Walsh, implement a different hierarchy starting with a competent manager and get on with it. The aim this season was to try and break into the Big Six, not scrape survival...even that I'm not convinced will happen at this stage.

I feel sorry for Unsworth because it's not his fault, but what a joke this whole thing has become. Ridiculous. Fucking ridiculous.

• Like 1