UEFA Europa League 2017/18

Lineker

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad, but it could be a case of Koeman not taking the competition seriously because they need to do well in the league so they can qualify for a European competition next season...

(Annoys me when teams do that. Stop doing that!)

11 minutes ago, Troy said:

We'd make an excellent rugby team right now. Backwards passes and balls going over the bar.

I didn't realise there was another womens match on today

23 minutes ago, Troy said:

We needed 1 goal to pretty much guarantee we go through, and it took us 80 fucking minutes. I could have just tuned in to the second half. :( 

Europa league qualifiers are always shite games just because of the quality of opposition you face and the fact it's the teams first true competitive fixtures. 

7 minutes ago, Baddar said:

If it wasn't you posting it, knowing your tendency to shoehorn "lol" into team names, I wouldn't have even questioned that. 

I honestly thought nobody would notice this time. I'm just waiting for a team from the Welsh valleys to make it so I can really challenge your knowledge of L's :shifty: