WWE 2K18

Kyle

6 hours ago, iDOL said:

It also appears you can’t change anything about the in game superstars physical appearance like cutting their hair? I downloaded what I thought was a great alternate attire for Ambrose’s new look but it appears as if I have to use him as a CAW instead 

Na, you can't edit anything in terms of their actual appearance as in hair (although I think the hair spray feature works?) or their specific physical features. You can save a CAW you download as an alternative attire if you go into the info bit and select 'Use as Alternative Attire' if you go in to edit the superstar. Not sure if that's what you needed help with and maybe you already knew that but just in case!

• 3 weeks later...

This was in 2k17 (the one I have) too. The commentators always say the title has changed hands when the challenger wins the match. The game itself works well enough. You see the match winner celebrating but without the belt. The commentators are a mess. They also use he/she, him/her at random during women's matches, among many other things that I've learned to live with in order to still enjoy playing the game (which I have to admit I do).

Edited by Malenko

This is why I have zero faith that any of these simple, simple issues will not have been fixed for 2K19. I mean, we've already seen them release a Ruby Riott entrance video with the announcer saying "the following six-man" for Christ's sake. 

On the point of the commentators, I struggle with the fact that they don't seem to put any effort in when recording their lines, like at all. 

• Like 1