United Football League

Lineker

Defenders logo looks like it belongs to a soccer team. Dragons logo looks too close to an improved UAB Blazers college team logo for comfort. And real original idea making Houston's logo look like an oil derrick. Hope they enjoy the eventual lawsuit from the NFL.

(I also don't like the Defenders' name. Will they be called the Offenders during road games?)

Edited by GhostMachine

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Pretty sure they weren’t trying to be original with the Houston logo.  Pretty sure they were doing the exact opposite.

52 minutes ago, Meacon said:

And I think they've made it different enough with the H as part of the rig that it shouldn't cause any lawsuits. Unless the NFL owns oil rig imagery. 

Guys, I wouldn't put it past the No Fun League to sue over it just to be douches. Especially when the commissioner is a royal one.

Now, if UAB decided to sue, they *might* have a better case. Like I said, the Dragons logo looks like a much improved Blazers logo.