United Football League

Lineker

It’s February, look at a calendar!  And I don’t spend my time watching Paxton Lynch, I’m a Renegades fan!  I get to spend my time watching….

image.gif

…Drew Plitt?  That sounds made up.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

He's almost onomatopoeic for "drop it"; he's a walking fumble waiting to happen!

Like the kicker whose last name is Blewitt and had 3 blocked FGs in 2 weeks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

https://altfantasysports.com/league/invite/63f00d2758198

@LL!
@Your Mom
@damhausen
@Lineker
@livid
@Krabby
@Lint

@Berober
@DFF

There are 3 slots available.   Sign up for Alt Fantasy Sports, register for the league.  Its first come first serve.  It will be an autodraft league because none of us know who 95% of the players are anyways.   If it fills tonight, I'll run the draft tonight.

@Slogger @damhausen @livid

looks like the draft is done.  I had to drop defenses as they didn't auto draft any and there's a waiver system in place that would prevent anyone from picking one up before the games start.  Anyways, set you teams cause the games start tomorrow!

• Like 1

Thanks for the tag, though sadly only saw it now (these accursed time differences). Hope its a fun season.