Taskmaster

K

That's one of my favourite episodes in a long time - it's rare that the studio stuff is funnier than the tasks, but this was all incredible.

I was really looking forward to Frankie Boyle because the dynamic between him and Greg wouldn't be anything like any with any previous guest, but I hadn't expected so many genuinely sweet moments of glee and emotion from him.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, LittleDaniel said:

Like Taskmaster, but with more children and less swearing?

I'll probably at least check it out, those two are great picks for the hosts.

Alex Horne has previously had a show called The Button, which was essentially family taskmaster, it was really good fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finale spoilers

Spoiler

Mae deserved to win everything for the doll alone, but let's face it, they were the best contestant of the series by a mile from a competence standpoint.

And next series contestant reveal spoilers...

Spoiler

IT'S PERKINS TIME.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Once again just a really great cast. I kinda agree with Sam that the rubbish robot task was a bit of a dud (and I kiiiiinda suspect it only made air because Lucy was competent for once) but the show does such a good job of bringing these groups of people in that I feel like it's entertaining even if the tasks don't measure up.

Not that there haven't also been absolute great tasks this year so far too.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...