UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

5 minutes ago, MDK said:

And don't think I am doing your laundry again

You'll probably ruin my clothes if you did <_<

Great performance by VAR there at the end!

PSG just can't hack having a good lead in the knockouts

7 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

I missed the last 10 minutes because I had to return to work and sure looks like I missed all the fun.

Man Utd, despite being Man Utd, have a plucky underdog feel to them this year which is just a surreal thing to type but alas here we are.

I really hate to say it but under Ole I quite like United. They play much more attractive football, they have a few likeable players (Rashford, Lingard, etc), Ole is very charming and they can be in some fantastic matches like this one. But lets not go overboard and returns to the dark days of them dominating everything.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy said:

not a pen for me, but what a result & congrats to all the united fans, a proper crazy turnaround! 

I've maintained since last night that if it wasn't given, we couldn't have too many arguments. 

The way Darren Fletcher spoke on comms during the review though, how he'd spoken to some referee's chief that day and the interpretation, I knew it'd be given. And tbf, it's not like PSG were overly protesting it. 

Fantastic result, and any doubts surrounding whether he'd get it permanently are surely put to bed now. Most fans would have been content with a battling defeat last night yet we pulled off the shock. 

Honestly not arsed who we get in the Quarters. Have a feeling it's gonna be Spurs though. 

6 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I've maintained since last night that if it wasn't given, we couldn't have too many arguments. 

The way Darren Fletcher spoke on comms during the review though, how he'd spoken to some referee's chief that day and the interpretation, I knew it'd be given. And tbf, it's not like PSG were overly protesting it. 

Fantastic result, and any doubts surrounding whether he'd get it permanently are surely put to bed now. Most fans would have been content with a battling defeat last night yet we pulled off the shock.  

Honestly not arsed who we get in the Quarters. Have a feeling it's gonna be Spurs though.  

Lets be honest you got a bit lucky, but to be fair with 10 players injured you needed that luck. I just hope you avoid Spurs in the next round because I'd like to see United vs Spurs in the final. Or at least Ajax in the final, just some fresh teams please.

10 minutes ago, Colly said:

PSG were definitely protesting it, it took a minute or so to clear the penalty area...

Oh yeah, I just mean there wasn't too much difference in that to protests despite a stone-waller being awarded. 

It was fortunate, and again if a corner is given nobody complains. Dalot claimed for the pen almost instantly mind. 

If a ref watches it 5 or 6 times and still decides it's a pen, there's only so much complaining you can do about it. 

I will say though that there's so many non United fans who were desperate for us to lose last night so this is stinging that bit more. If PSG got a pen like that, nothing much is said.