General Television Thread

Hellfire

Couldn't disagree more. Maybe that is because I also really don't care about the Gillian Anderson character and her relationship with Hannibal. All these stupid hallucination/imagination scense with Will and Hannibal and this talk about his memory palace also bores me to tears. Get on with it already.

Only watched the first two episodes. Thusfar, Hannibal is Hannibal to me. I appreciate it and love the acting but I always feel like it holds me at a distance. It's really good gallery art that I can look at but not touch.

Anyone watch Rectify? I'm binging and about done with season 2. It's a very gripping show for those into less action and more slow burn pace.

Also watched Deutschland 83 on Sundance and thought it was pretty promising. Seems like an enjoyable spy show if you don't mind subtitles.

Anyone watched Dark Matter yet? Any good? I want to give it a shot but not sure whether to build up a few episodes first or if it's the kind of thing that'll hook me straight off.

Have the first two episodes and the first episode of Killjoys DVR'd, but we're too busy planning a short two-day trip to Virginia Beach to watch them. Heidi and I have quite a few shows backlogged right now.

So the first episode of TD season 2 was pretty damn good. It helps that the negative reviews drove down my expectations. Obviously some won't be able to let go of Season 1 and let this stand on its own merit, but I'm intrigued and looking forward to next week.

When does the next Wayward air in the UK? It's not on this Thursday because of the one week break in the US, so does that mean it'll air the Thursday after? I wasn't sure how long we were behind but I'm guessing it's been a week from the start.