General Television Thread

Hellfire

Season 3 drops Friday! So naturally I'm going to be going out-of-country on Saturday. Should probably learn how to use one of those apps that can get around that.

Wayward Pines Episode 4 was pretty good...

Killing off the worst part of the show in Terrence Howard is good, and Dillon's character becoming sheriff, whilst predictable, should make things at least a little more interesting.

What was that creepy guy at the end?!

:o Also, previews for the next one say the secret is revealed, so we'll see if that's true.

Just watched episode 4. Wasn't all go like the 3rd, but it has a way of making you excited for the next episode every time.

Haven't they separated like 10 times before? And didn't they have a second marriage that turned out to be an illegal one, because of Lovejoy for some reason (he didn't pay his preacher taxes or something?)? Which resulted in they being separated (legally) almost as long as they have been married (legally)?

Ah good, my box was full a few weeks back and randomly deleted a few from season 3, I'd almost caught up to the gap. Wasn't there when I searched yesterday!

Hmm, claims to be in HD this time round, was it even filmed in HD?

Edited by Ultra Rare Colly

Discussion Relevant to Only Cloudy and I For Whatever Reason: This week's Veep was awesome. I loved completely changing the style for that one episode.

• Like 1

Discussion Relevant to Only Cloudy and I For Whatever Reason: This week's Veep was awesome. I loved completely changing the style for that one episode.

Tall McCartney!