The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

There's a place near me called First and Ten Haircuts for Men.. the girls dress like cheerleaders and serve beer while you get your haircut. Never been there..I'm a responsible alcoholic and don't drink and drive

What's with the irregularity of Parks & Rec airing at the moment?

Community and 1600 Penn both started later in the season than P&R, so they have more new episodes that need to be shown before the season's over. So that's why those were both new (you probably didn't notice on the latter because nobody watches 1600 Penn) and The Office was a repeat and Parks wasn't on.

Mary Lynn Rajskub can do comedy. She was good on "The Larry Sanders Show" but I just think there's no way she could have done Pam as effectively as Jenna Fischer. I honestly think the original Office cast was the best piece ensemble casting in modern history. Heck, even the supporting cast that was originally just in the background, like Craig Robinson and Patrice O'Neal in the warehouse, was just perfect.

But, I have read that the original choice for Michael was Paul Giamatti, I would love to see that version of The Office.

...and The Farm was just awful other than the guy who plays Badger (Matt Jones?) and the line from the one guy...

"Did anybody mention her height?"

A version of the farm that could have had Mose would have been watchable, but I'm glad that show didn't get the "Joey" treatment.

Edited by TheSqauredCircleMessiah

Parks & Rec was baller. No surprise.

Community I think may've had my favorite episode of the season. Just everything about it clicked, and it finally felt like the old Dan Harmon Community. I loved all the plot lines, and for once, Pierce wasn't an over the top douchebag - that reminded me a lot of season 1. I recently went back and watched season 1 and had totally forgotten about how, even though he was the butt of a lot of jokes, Pierce was, at his core, a fairly decent guy. Then there was that tonal shift where he just became a raging jerk and had very few redeeming moments, so it was nice to see him get one tonight.

I haven't watched Hannibal yet. Saving that for tomorrow.

Yea, thats one thing I haven't liked about Community. Pierce went from well meaning but ignorant person to straight up dick in season 2

Much to my surprise, The Office might have been my favorite episode of the night. But that's not to discount what was a really good Community. Brie Larson was fucking fantastic as Abed's love interest.

Apparently last night's Community got its worst ratings in show history. I haven't seen any exact numbers yet, though.