General Movie Thread

Jimmy

Opinion needed. Is Wonder Woman suitable for a 6 year old? Comes on Sky this week and I know she'd want to watch it. 

Imdb parents guide looks promising, no token Marvel single swear word per movie. 

Ace. Cheers. We're at that kind of awkward stage where she's probably hearing stuff at school anyway, but I'm still steering clear of "haha, Iron Man said shit!" for the time being. 

A Wrinkle In Time a classic novel that's finally been made into a film. Tomb Raider is kinda sorta maybe a remake of a video game movie.

I'm actually going to go see A Wrinkle In Time. It's Heidi's birthday present, sort of. Her son paid for tickets for the 3 of us to see Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle yesterday, and is paying for tickets to A Wrinkle In Time today. 

Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle was funny as hell. Heidi actually was laughing so hard she snorted a few times. I'm not going to give away any major spoilers, but there are some tie-ins to the original movie, beyond the obvious.

Only thing I will give away is that the movie literally picks up where the original left off. The first scene is right after the game is left on the beach in 1996 at the end of the original movie.

I also like that the entire cast is given a chance to shine. It isn't a `Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, then everyone else' movie.