General Movie Thread

Jimmy

15 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Holy shit, it is amazingly hard to avoid spoilers for A Quiet Place. Only 2 more days!

Went to see it earlier today. Won't drop any spoilers, but it was a really good movie. 

• Like 1

On 10/04/2018 at 19:56, El Hijosh del Ice Cream said:

Someone on Twitter asked if they could replace him with Christopher Plummer and now I want that to happen.

Just really cheaply as well, superimposing essentially a cardboard cutout of Plummer's face on him. 

• 4 weeks later...

I love the Predator species as a character\characters but I really don't care for Predator vs Human. It's so lopsided but somehow in the end the human guy has to beat the alien Terminator somehow. I liked the idea of the one movie that had them fighting each other with humans in the middle of it. The idea of them having tribal systems with different views on the hunt and honor is is interesting. Plus it makes cooler fights.

At this point I just want some Freddy vs Jason style movies with non xenomorph enemies.

Deadpool 2 reviews are surfacing:

Empire 4/5
Guardian 3/5
IGN 7.8/10
Rolling Stone 3.5/4

5 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Deadpool 2 was great.

Nice. I'm seeing a Cineworld VIP showing of it tonight!