General Movie Thread

Jimmy

Not sure which thread to put this in, since Jackass was a tv show and a series of movies.  Johnny Knoxville did an interview with Vanity Fair about he injuries he's sustained over his carerr, in promotion for his new movie Action Point.

I really want to go see Action Point, despite its bad reviews.  Its based off the park called Action Park, dubbed "The most dangerous amusement park in the world" for varying reasons

Only thing is the only theater showing it is 40 minutes away.  That'll be 80 minutes of driving for an 84 minute movie..

I feel like it needs a subtitle.  It's essentially a sequel to Halloween, called Halloween.  That being said, looks real good!

I saw the new Jurassic World film last night. It was... fine. Maybe a 3/5. 

To me it felt like two separate stories, each given around an hour to resolve. It meant the first half felt rushed as hell. I did quite enjoy the second half, but I think they could have made that a better 90-100 minute feature in its own right. 

• Like 1

On 08/06/2018 at 16:16, Maxx said:

I feel like it needs a subtitle.  It's essentially a sequel to Halloween, called Halloween.  That being said, looks real good!

i didn't watch the video, but based on the thumbnail i think it's called "Halloween: Official Trailer" and it's set in a trailer on a hollywood backlot.

@Spainanite

You know when Black Dynamite talks about the little Chinese kid in Vietnam with his little Chinese legs blown off and he didn't understand him? LATER ON IN THE FILM HE TALKS TO FIENDISH DR WU IN CHINESE.

17 minutes ago, PolaMDK said:

@Spainanite

You know when Black Dynamite talks about the little Chinese kid in Vietnam with his little Chinese legs blown off and he didn't understand him? LATER ON IN THE FILM HE TALKS TO FIENDISH DR WU IN CHINESE.

He did understand him, the chinese kid said "why, Black Dynamite? WHY?"

It just sounded like some cartoon shit.