WWE '13

tenaciousg

One thing that bugged me about previous versions was having part of a CAW formula but lacking a part. For example they'd have almost all the tools to create an authentic bushwacker tag team except you wouldn't be able to call either of the 'wacker CAW's "Luke" or "Butch" Or they'd have almost all of what you need to create the hardy boyz but not their names either.

Has that kind of thing tightened up at all?

One thing that bugged me about previous versions was having part of a CAW formula but lacking a part. For example they'd have almost all the tools to create an authentic bushwacker tag team except you wouldn't be able to call either of the 'wacker CAW's "Luke" or "Butch" Or they'd have almost all of what you need to create the hardy boyz but not their names either.

Has that kind of thing tightened up at all?

I'm guessing it's the same this year, but last year you could give caws call names with a choice of up to 4 words, like Chris Eric O, or Matt Hart E etc. Not perfect, but better than just calling him Matthew or The Bruiser or whatever.

The Hunter Hearst Helmsley model in this looks absolutely awful. But on the flip side, Shawn Michaels is great to play as so Attitude Mode is good fun so far. Looking forward to Austins.

That said, Im glad I paid about 15 quid for it. Theres not much of a jump from the old SVR games, let alone WWE 12.

The AI is ridiculous in I Quit matches. Had Daniel Bryan vs Triple H for the WWE title. Put Triple H's arms to red, then the NO! Lock, he gets out right away. Cattle Mutilation, he escapes. Romero Special, escape, Guillotine Choke, escape. Resorted to Daniel getting a ladder and doing a flying headbutt off of it, and Triple H still says no. Takes another three NO! Locks to finally make him give up.

To be fair though, that's fairly realistic.

• Like 1

I am 2 months into Universe now and still I never had a cutscene were I can choose what to do >_<

Anyone had them?

EDIT: Woooow I jumped from the top rope to the outside with Sheamus (don't know why) but Orton countered and RKOed me midair. After that he pinned me and I just had to let him win now (Falls Count Anywhere)

I am 2 months into Universe now and still I never had a cutscene were I can choose what to do pinch.gif

Anyone had them?

EDIT: Woooow I jumped from the top rope to the outside with Sheamus (don't know why) but Orton countered and RKOed me midair. After that he pinned me and I just had to let him win now (Falls Count Anywhere)

THQ left out a vital piece of information regarding those 'interactive' cutscenes: they only made them for Attitude Era guys. You need to integrate them into your WWE Universe to see any of the actual new content.

Anyone know if caw formulas are being shared this year. I don't have my ps3 online(I have a mobile hotspot but it doesn't allow to play online games). Or is there a way to convert older formulas to this years game?

Anyone know if caw formulas are being shared this year. I don't have my ps3 online(I have a mobile hotspot but it doesn't allow to play online games). Or is there a way to convert older formulas to this years game?

I've had the same problem in last couple of years as i don't have my Xbox online and it's been hard to find formulas, but i recently found this channel on Youtube that do video formulas, they have some pretty good ones out there. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Smacktalks

Edited by The Sandman

Does Fan Axxess unlock everything like it did last year? If so I might wait until I unlock stuff (everything but the Universe ones) before buying it.

You have the option so you have to physically go to the unlock screen and choose to unlock everything, it is not just auto unlocked.

Okay, so Attitude Mode is the best thing that has ever been in a WWE game ever. I'm barely half way through the Rise of DX story and already having a blast.

The Falls Count Anywhere as Cactus Jack is hands down the most fun I've ever had on these games. Just beating the shit out of Hunter with a trash can, then smashing him through the barricade and following up with a BANG BANG! was incredible.

So I just picked this up, it was £22 in HMV and I figured I was buying presents for everyone else, why not one for myself, right?

I'm nervous. I haven't played a WWE game in years and I don't want it to suck. :( How reliable is downloading CAWs and stuff? I've found some really rad CHIKARA CAWs and I want them.

So I'm probably being full on retarded but hey, I can't figure this out. Once I've downloaded a wrestler from the WWE Shop where do they appear? I've downloaded all the Fan Axxess guys like Too Cool, Goldust, DDP and the like as well as the new DLC guys like THE RYBACK and Tensai and whathaveyou but I can't seem to see them on the match screen. Where are they?

I wanna play as Rikishi, dammit. :@