MyRacingCareer.com thread

JasonM

I have $500,000 to spend, (due to being - $250,000 for the series) - so what should I spend it on?

Best possible race engineer and driving/mental coach.

Then if you're still making decent amounts, I'd go with a bunch of cheapy(shitty) technicians who can shave some time off of your pit stops.

Or don't go for tech's and try for a PR manager, heard they cause your rating and sponsor cash to go up.

I have $500,000 to spend, (due to being - $250,000 for the series) - so what should I spend it on?

Best possible race engineer and driving/mental coach.

Then if you're still making decent amounts, I'd go with a bunch of cheapy(shitty) technicians who can shave some time off of your pit stops.

Or don't go for tech's and try for a PR manager, heard they cause your rating and sponsor cash to go up.

I just hired a Mental Coach, PR Manager and a Race Engineer now that you bring it up. (Already employed a Driving Coach and a Mechanic)

No clue if it'll work but I'm still slightly gaining money with this lot on my staff so here goes nothing.

0.0030 off pole in the first qualifying. That's somewhat surprising.

I'm 7th and there's less than half a second between me and pole. Crazy ass qualification all-round.

But 3-thousands is a whole different level.

But almost the entire 5-man Band (BAYBEH!) in the top 10, that's a very nice way to start off... Next time Spicer needs to step up and get in there so we can start to completely dominate the series :P

I'm 7th and there's less than half a second between me and pole. Crazy ass qualification all-round.

But 3-thousands is a whole different level.

But almost the entire 5-man Band (BAYBEH!) in the top 10, that's a very nice way to start off... Next time Spicer needs to step up and get in there so we can start to completely dominate the series :P

I always seem to suck in quali :(

Good stuff, I was stunned with 5th and then I look up and see you sitting in second.

One of us is going to win a race this season.

Good stuff, I was stunned with 5th and then I look up and see you sitting in second.

One of us is going to win a race this season.

And it's not gonna be me :D

I seem to suffer from Trulli-syndrome. Very good in quali, but I never really get it done during the race.

A winner is me (H).

Plus Jason was second until he went off the track and finished third :(.

I could've been 2nd... :(

But I'm still third, so I'm very very chuffed at this result.

Just a shame Haas had to explore the gravel trap...

Anyways, still a good result for Team EWB, and it's something everyone can build on. Team EWB for the win!

And to mark the occassion, I decide to write a presser.

http://www.myracingcareer.com/en/press-releases/2189/

Edited by Jasonmufc

A winner is me (H).

Plus Jason was second until he went off the track and finished third :(.

'Grats.

5th to 17th in the space of a lap and DNF not too long after that. F....M....R....C....L

Edited by Slogger