MyRacingCareer.com thread

JasonM

Get in, I got 7th place in Rijeka :D

28 points in the bag, always good way to start if I say so myself.

Dewing had an unlucky break from looking at it, dropping all the way to 28th, ouch.

Did he what, Poor fella. Hope he back rise back up in the feature race.

Move up 6 spots in 2 laps then sit behind some J. Thompson bloke for the remaining 18... Frustrating. :bang:

Welcome to the team Plubs :)

Don't worry about effing up a test, you're gonna have a lot more in the future. Also since you joined so early in Season 9, you might have a shake at some points in the rookie series.

Also decided to bite the bullet and buy 6 months of Superlicense. 2 euros a month is a fair price.

I know no-one can beat my amazing helmet design!

26969.png?2

Edited by Jasonmufc

Started back of the grid this time ( :( ) but managed to finish 21st! Third-most positions gained this time :) Also I managed to jump from 22nd into 21st on the home straight in the very last lap. EPIC RACING AT THE BACK OF THE PACK.

How's everyone getting on their national series?

I'm currently 12th in the British F3 series after two rounds.

I am currently last in mine (Croatia). Jason is 4th :(.

Yeah I have no idea how I'm 4th whilst both Chris and Plubby have better drivers than me, but i'm taking what i can.

Also on point to make some points in the next two races too, since I got 7th spot in Q.

I derped up :(

With superlicense you got the setup archive, and I was stupid enough to think it archived automatically every time...

I was wrong.

So I lost around a week of setups :(

Now i'm going to obsessively click the archive button every time I work on a setup.