Formula One 2023

Lineker

After all the hoops you need to jump through to start a new F1 team, it'll be interesting to see who the serious parties are for purchasing AlphaTauri. 

Ferrari are fast, but they were fast last year. Their speed was the least of their worries last year.

I feel bad for Lando. I wonder which of the big three he'll sign with when his contract is next up...at the end of '24, I think?

I'm happy for Williams. I'm not getting too happy for them yet, but Sargeant and Albon were both consistently Top-10-ish each day, if I'm remembering right.

I hope the Aston Martin is legit. Give me Fernando Alonso competing with the top-three teams while Lance continues to be a pay-to-play.

I’d love this see Seb get his 300th drive but he strikes me as the kind of person who will draw a line under his career and won’t let that 299 bother him.

Edited by Twist

• Admin

Tottenham Hotspur announces 15-year partnership with Formula 1

• The partnership brings yet another popular global sport brand to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, now uniquely hosting the Premier League, NFL, F1, concerts, rugby and boxing
  • The world’s first in-stadium electric karting facility and London’s longest indoor track to open in Autumn 2023
  • The one-of-its-kind karting experience will showcase sustainability and innovation, with the latest technology and pioneering engineering solutions incorporated throughout
  • Long-term partnership will aim to create apprenticeship and career opportunities for local young people and bring greater diversity to the motorsport industry
  • A driver academy programme will widen the motorsport talent pool and help to identify the next generation of F1 drivers
  • Both Tottenham Hotspur and F1 to collaborate on initiatives to promote environmental responsibility throughout the partnership

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Lineker said:

The world’s first in-stadium electric karting facility and London’s longest indoor track to open in Autumn 2023

Kane might finally get to wear a medal :shifty:

Gonna try and get back into F1. Used to love it as a kid and then just stopped watching and over the last few years I've kinda dipped in and out. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Gonna try and get back into F1. Used to love it as a kid and then just stopped watching and over the last few years I've kinda dipped in and out. 

By the look of things, this season isn't likely to draw you back in. It has the makings of another Verstappen-led procession.

• Sad 1

Im really interested to see how AM manage Alonso/Stroll if Lance fucks up Alonso’s race multiple times this season. Can’t see Alonso standing for it no matter who’s kid Stroll is.

Also, obviously can’t judge a season by 8 laps, but if this is remotely indicative it’s going to be a victory parade from Max from very early on.