F1 2020

Charlie Tango

Hmm. Your response seems to imply I was criticizing him for it. It was a genuine question since I don’t think I’ve seen someone choose that route in a career mode where you can play as “yourself” in a sports game. 

I don’t really follow the connection of pushing Steve Blackman in a TEW game where you’re doing the booking to, say, wanting to play out the rest of Lewis Hamilton’s career. I’ve just always been of the impression that those that want to play as a real life person, it’s usually in a single race or season type mode as opposed to a “career”. So him wanting the ability to do that intrigued me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Playing as as ‘myself’ or another created character takes me out of it.

As mentioned above I’d like to run as George Russell and go for the title. Or take Hamilton to Ferrari for a year or two. Or crash into the wall every race with Mazepin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1