Formula One 2023

Lineker

The more I see it, the more I think it will stand out from Ferrari when watching on TV. I have a bit of colour blindness, so sometimes these teams can blend together when they've got similar colours. 

The Mercedes is here, and you'll never guess what colour it is...

At this point there's nothing more useless than the colour setting on my TV.

Yesterday was Ferrari, who have also added more black to the usual red.

I'm aware I'm turning into this guy.

fast-show-johnny.gif

• Like 1

The Alpine BWT sponsorship is very frustrating. I really like the colour palette but it annoys me they dropped the yellow/black scheme to move to a tricolour scheme and embrace being a French team and then immediately whack pink all over it.

• Haha 1

Felipe Drugovich is replacing the injured Lance Stroll at this week's test.

I'm glad it's Drugovich getting the drive, it's always seemed unfair that the F2 champion isn't allowed to compete again below F1, it's not their fault they don't have a daddy to buy a team for them, or that the rest of the teams won't let any new ones enter.

• Like 3

On 21/02/2023 at 20:05, METALMAN said:

Just found out the new Williams principal is James Vowles, who was hired from Mercedes.

Is this the Valtteri it’s James guy?

It sure is.

If I've been reading the reports about testing correctly, these are the major things:

- Red Bull have already won the drivers and constructors titles.

- For a few hours it looked like Ferrari had designed a front wing which changed shape at high speed to reduce drag, but of course it turned out to be a manufacturing flaw, because, Ferrari.

- Aston Martin have improved significantly

- McLaren have deteriorated further, with reports of Lando punching walls in frustration

- Mercedes don't appear to have made any improvements

- Alpha Tauri are likely to be sold by Red Bull because they're no longer cost effective.