MyRacingCareer.com thread

JasonM

Is it definite that track setups remain the same for different races? I'm sure I've got nearly spot on setups that end up needing to be changed next time I visit the same track...

I am not 100% certain, but for the most part there won't be huge changes in setups. I think.

Setups depend on variables within the car too, the setup for a full tank of fuel and new tyres is not the same as the setup 20 laps later.

Ok, just a heads up that tomorrow the new season will begin and you can already sign up to those races by changing the season in the races screen.

Also, make sure you got your finances in order for next season. You really don't want to run out of cash before the end so be smart with your cash.

example

77 days (a season) of training = 385K

1 Regional Series = 250K

That's already 635K you need to account for, so be smart :)

Running out of money isn't the end of the world, but that'll mean you won't be able to pay for daily training, and that means your guy isn't growing as fast as he could be.

Edited by Jasonmufc

I've been lapsing a bit this last week, just signed up for the Croatian Series. Pretty sure I'll be running out of money unless I get some sponsor help!

Same here lol, im letting go of all my mechies for next season to keep floating as long as possible until the end of next season when we get another donation.

If we can perform decently in the Croatian we can take home some nice cash though, more money than the rookie series.

Is the prize money listed for each race of a series?

I've been accepted into the British F3 championship and if I need to finish 6th overall just to get my entrance fee back then I might as well retire my driver now.

I'm in too so we'll see. I'm sure you get some prize money for performance in each race, so I'll be on for about a grand a race then :(

I fucking hope so, lol.

I might've overestimated my own chances in Regionals, seeing my highest driving skill is 61.

And if it all goes horribly wrong, we got that learning experience going for us as I drop back into the rookie series feeling less than a man.

The most annoying thing i've noticed about the ''Rookie Series'' is that ANYONE not partaking in a different series will be placed in the RS. That means people hoarding cash and wins are putting their 6-year experienced drivers into the rookie class and ruining competitiveness for the actual rookies among us.

Just written a press release. Feel free to read it here and like it ;).

Also I've changed my helmet from Johnny Herbert to Ukyo Katayama. And now changed my F3 car livery to a 1993 Tyrrell for good measure.

Outqulified ya by one place at Botniaring :D

Got accectped into ukraine series.

Just written a press release. Feel free to read it here and like it ;).

Also I've changed my helmet from Johnny Herbert to Ukyo Katayama. And now changed my F3 car livery to a 1993 Tyrrell for good measure.

Outqulified ya by one place at Botniaring :D

Got accectped into ukraine series.

Looks like I spent the majority of the race looking at your gearbox before overtaking you with five laps left :P.

Is there a way to speed up racing broadcast? gonna be ages waiting for my driver with 1:50 lap times from everyone.

starting my first race in ukrainke series from P10. Hopefully some good points will come in return

Edited by Fry_4000

Somehow, I've just qualified 6th for a Custom Series race in completely dry conditions.

The guy in 7th's driver rating is over three million.