WWE Supercard

Nikki

I've said this before but I'm Survivor++ in Exhibition and way past halfway into the Survivor tier for RTG, so why am I struggling to get a Survivor card?

It's nearly impossible for me to get a Survivor card in PCC so why make it nearly impossible in RTG as well?

And I know the answer is "to make people spend money" but I'm asking anyway.

I've said this before but I'm Survivor++ in Exhibition and way past halfway into the Survivor tier for RTG, so why am I struggling to get a Survivor card?

It's nearly impossible for me to get a Survivor card in PCC so why make it nearly impossible in RTG as well?

And I know the answer is "to make people spend money" but I'm asking anyway.

The way I understood it after the Sting RTG was that even if you were Survivor ++ for RTG that you would still start to struggle with +5s about 2/3rds of the way through Survivor. I may be way off but I thought I remember reading that Tier was almost as you entered the card for that tier, Tier+ was past the 1/3rd mark and Tier++ was past the 2/3rds mark. I may be completely misremembering though.

I'm just into L++ and I was doing +5's into Show til like 75/155, then +3's til 100 and now I'm limping across the line with +1's and still occasionally losing those, Only 31 to go!

5 points away from getting Big Show, and already barely winning +5's. Don't think I'll make it to Mr. Bryan since I have to work tomorrow, and they've obviously jacked the difficulty back up for this one.

Also, fairly certain I am just going to stop bothering with Survivor KOTR. Just finished one in 14th place, and that was actually trying, with all of my best cards in. I can't compete with these cocksuckers 3MB'ing with Wrestlemania Pro's and Survivor Fuson Pro's and Top 5 PCC cards. They really need to fix this.

3MBing with a diva (which is the only proper way to do it) as part of your band totally works though. Currently 46-0 in the KOTR I'm in.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Hit the wall right at the start of Bryan, so that's not happening. I also think I reset my Survivor freebie count because I was in L++ for RTG and pulled a Legendary. Also, I can't pro Big Show. Yay RTG!

I'm going to have 3 L Pros, a Survivor Rock, and Epic Pro Fusion Jey Uso maxed out pretty soon, hopefully I can 5MB Survivor KOTR.

THREE MAN BAND BABAY

Screenshot_zpsfpelxqh5.png

• Like 1

Oro what's your full KOTR team look like so I can get an idea of how to do the same? Just got a second SV Naomi, she'll be my first pro and I'm pretty excited about that. Currently 99/170 in Bryan. Only doing 1 point matches is a loooong process. I probably won't make it, but my goal now is more to level my second Naomi up now.

• Admin

120 / 140 on Orton, but struggling on +5's now - should get him, but no chance of Show. Not that I wanted Show, but more cards for the Fusion chamber always a bonus.

Of all things now though, need some Super Rares. Maybe I'll have to drop a few KOTR levels and grind them that way.

I'm 124/170 on Bryan. Going to push my luck and hope for the best, but I dont like my chances.

That said, thanks to pick-ups from this RTG and my KOTR's I will now have 3 Survivor Pros in Jericho, Dusty and Tamina. Quite happy with that.

Also doing my first SV Fusion tonight so YAY for me :D

Edited by Ace

Halfway thorugh Orton and havign to drop to +3's.. probably wont get him so I might just push for cards. Failed the KotR so no good there, but I picked up an E DelRio randomly so that gives me my first shot at an Epic Pro :D

120 / 140 on Orton, but struggling on +5's now - should get him, but no chance of Show. Not that I wanted Show, but more cards for the Fusion chamber always a bonus.

Of all things now though, need some Super Rares. Maybe I'll have to drop a few KOTR levels and grind them that way.

No idea what tier you're on. At Survivor I can't pull a SR to save my life, but at L++ I get them almost as much as Rares.

• Admin

In Exhibition I'm L++, and just L on RTG. Maybe I just need to grind Exhibition tonight after RTG finishes. Only need 1 SR to get the Epic Fusion done, then another 2 to get a Legendary fusion going.

On RTG front, got Orton now, and seems to have gotten easier since bizarrely, so I'm rethinking my stance on hitting Big Show

Until i hit the wall again of course :shifty: