WWE Supercard

Nikki

I got a rare Hulk Hogan, so my rare Erick Rowan's gone from the team now. Bah, I can't find any other super rares although my other rares in my main team are getting pretty close to Jake, overall-wise.

I just downloaded this and played my first match. I have looked at everything and I get the basics, but I can't figure out one thing.

How does the Train option work? I choose to train someone, then it shows me a list of everyone I have and I understand I am supposed to choose someone that I will lose in order to train them, but it won't let me select anyone. Do I need to have a certain number of cards before I can do this? or am I just doing it wrong?

I pulled a Rare Ziggler and an Uncommon Justin Gabriel in my initial draw, and got Uncommon Triple H and Uncommon Big John Studd after my first win.

You select who you want to train and hit train. The list pops up. Look for the cards that dont have in use or whatever next to their labeling. Click one of them. Hit train at the bottom. Youll get a cinematic where thay card disappears and the guy your trainings xp goes up.

You can't select a card to use if it's in your deck or your KOTR set up. even if you havn't messed with KOTR it'll have cards set for it.

Edited by Kirkland

R - Santino Marella (First Card I go)

UC - Undertaker

UC - Dean Ambrose

UC - Batista

C - Tamina (Pro)

8-1 but I can see that number going up a bit tonight.

Santino, Taker and Tamina were part of my starter deck with Taker and Santino being an oddly effective tag team for some reason.

Edited by Slogger

45-2 or so.

Rare Mark Henry

Rare Kane

Rare Undertaker

Uncommon Pro John Cena

Super Rare, um, Cameron.

Mark Henry is purely singles, Cena is purely tag team, and Taker's usually teaming with Cena unless it's a singles match that calls for charisma, and then it's Kane with Cena because Kane is pretty much redundant other than as depth for Taker and Henry. Hoping to get a Rare who can either a) replace Cena alignment-wise or b) be my speed guy and replace Kane.

My fourth Super Rare was another Vince McMahon, so I've got the pro version now.

Current Record: 490-99

Current Team:

Super Rare Pro Vince McMahon, Lv 20

Super Rare The Rock, Lv 20

Super Rare Alberto Del Rio, Lv 20

Rare Pro Dolph Ziggler, Lv 18

Rare Pro Eva Marie, Lv 19

I'm on Super Rare++ now.

My record is 407-108 with this team:

Super Rare Alberto Del Rio level 25/25
Super Rare Edge level 25/25

Super Rare Andre The Giant level 25/25

Super Rare Jey Uso level 15/25

Rare Natalya level 20/20

Super Rare Second Wind (+9 to all stats)

Rare Manager (+5 POW and CHA to entire deck)

I'm moving up at such a rate that when this KOTR (45 matches to qualify, is that normal?) ends, the 2 rare cards that the winner gets will be useless. I'm 16-1 in my KOTR and I've won about 13 of those matches 3-0.

Lv 10 SR Ultimate Warrior

Lv 10 R Steve Austin

Lv 11 R Rusev

Lv 6 R Erick Rowan

Lv 12 R AJ

AJ pretty much kills 95% of her opponents, Austin and Rusev are my tag team and Warrior mops up at the end if needed.