WWE Supercard

Nikki

Lost a KOTR in the semis, got an UR Shawn out of it. Time to level my Pro Miz and my new UR to see which will be more of an asset.

I am very glad I decided against using my Ultra Rare Xavier Woods to make another card better, as I pulled a 2nd one after losing in the quarters of a KOTR. I haven't finished leveling him yet to get final numbers, but let's just say that UR Pro's are fucking bad ass!

Anyone else still playing this?

Got two UR Dustys in my last tournament. Fed my old Rare Pro Yoko to one, and when I pro him he'll probably replace my Miz in my lineup as, while statistically better than my DiBiase and Ziggler, doesn't compliment anyone else in my lineup for tag matches. Neither does Dusty, but I'm thinking Dusty will probably be stronger than Miz so.

I am. Just got moved up to Epic level, record of 2669-327. Got an Epic Mark Henry card that I leveled up to 22 and is pretty awesome. Otherwise I'm sitting on a few Ultra Rare cards that I don't have a pair to, hopefully if I keep doing KOTRs I'll eventually get some of them.

Oh, wow. I just spend ages levelling up my two Super Rare Camerons up to level 30 so I could combine them. I get them combined and the first match after, I get beaten by an Ultra Rare Naomi. I won the game, however, and who was the first card I picked up after the match? Ultra Rare Naomi!

...But Super Rare Pro Cameron (at level 0) is more powerful than UR Naomi (also level 0) anyway.

new update apparently will give some of us some much-needed free divas... that diva being the brand-new PAIGE

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Off the new update, I got a shitload of KOTR boosts, two Rare Paige cards, two Super Rare Paige cards, and a pair of SR John Cena.

Really thinking the two Rares and the two Cenas will be going toward making SR Paige a bad ass as fast as possible.

Hmm, no more storing picks. Kind of annoying.

Torn on what to do with those cards though as they're all shiny and nice but I have no use for them, at least the ones I've got. I suppose SR Pro Paige would be better than my two UR Divas but it's a lot of energy to put into an area I'm already OK with. Not sure if the SR John Cena will be better than what I have there either. Hopefully he turns up on a spreadsheet before long.

Cena does look to be better than ADR so I'll have to build him up to rotate with Wyatt. Wish he could have been < though.

And I might as well build up Paige too since maybe then I might scrape into the playoffs of Epic. The two times I tried I was around 9th or so. Annoying.

...what spreadsheets?

Each "round" (aka a match) lasts an hour exactly (51 minutes of wait and 9 minutes of match) and there are 45 rounds before the playoffs. So 45 hours from when the King of the Ring begins is when the playoffs begin.

• Like 1

To grind recently I took the sneaky approach of keeping my powerful solo guy (Del Rio) and my powerful tag guys (mostly Big Show with RVD still decent) and then just replaced my Super Rare Ziggler with a basic Common Cesaro and used a Common Natalya instead of my powered up pro uncommon.

That means that I'm right back down onto the cusp of the level I'm on, meaning that I get to play against guys from the level below. Mmmm deep joy as I win every fight 2-1.

So I plugged along with Uncommon Pro Eva Marie forever. Then I finally got a pair of Rare AJ's and Pro'ed them up. So I was trucking along with her, and then the new update came and I found out I was getting a Super Rare pair of Paige!!

So of course, now that they are just handing stuff to me, I pull an Ultra Rare Nikki Bella off the board!

Oddly enough, I got a SR Nikki from one of my picks but she's pretty irrelevant since I have two UR divas and SR Paige to work on.

And not being able to store picks is kinda killing me here. I understand they don't want people backing out of losses and exploiting the pick situation to A) get them at lower levels and go use them at higher and B) save up loads to spam energy in KotR, but it's so slooooow to go back to just taking 2 picks at a time. I much preffered just using like 50 at once and feeding them all to whatever project I was working on. I don't know what you could do to fix the energy thing but being able to save picks but being locked in at that level would be a nice middle ground.