WWE 2K17

Hellraiser

Was going to ask about tag team in Universe so glad to see it's not just me. I'm just kinda going with whatever the game gives me but when picking who to control I only ever get the option of one or the other

2 hours ago, VerbalRick said:

That is hilarious and embarrassing.

Maybe they should go all out and just make a really fucked up, glitched monstrosity of a wrestling game. They could call it Showdown: Legends of Wrestling. :shifty:

I like 5 Star Wrestling better. <_<

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nerf said:

So, when do we find out when DLC gets released? I don't wanna start Universe Mode until I can fill up the NXT roster with Nakamura, Tye, Aries etc.

Did you buy the NXT edition? If so you should be able to get Nakamura, Jax and Crews immediately. If not you'll still be able to purchase them later. They haven't announced the date it will be made purchasable yet. And they are not part of the Season pass and the season pass is not included with the NXT edition.

As for the future stars pack they haven't announced release dates for it yet.

26 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

Did you buy the NXT edition? If so you should be able to get Nakamura, Jax and Crews immediately. If not you'll still be able to purchase them later. They haven't announced the date it will be made purchasable yet. And they are not part of the Season pass and the season pass is not included with the NXT edition.

As for the future stars pack they haven't announced release dates for it yet.

Nah, there's no way I could justify spending an extra £30 or whatever just to get the NXT lot when I could wait and pay less than a tenner. Just bugs me that it's not available to get now when it's ready to go -_-

3 hours ago, Buschy Wonka said:

xAykh2u.gif

Fuckers stole my invisible title shot idea :angry:

Universe mode seems messed up I just ran NXT and placed two title matches and the show seemed to expand to like 14 matches which I've never seen before has anyone else experienced this yet? It seems a common glitch as I've seen people complaining on the ign boards about it aswell as youtube

I find myself annoyed by having to read subtitles for five minutes, when what's being said should only take 30 seconds to say.  Also, a bit of a nitpick, but I would like to hear some voiceovers during promos, instead of just reading subtitles